- Ensuring the Quality of Priority Medicines: Workshop for National Medicines Regulatory Authorities and Manufacturers of Anti-Tuberculosis and Neglected Tropical Disease Products (07/2017)
- USP and WHO Conclude Joint Training for Regulators in East African Community (07/2017)
- PQM’s FY 2016 Annual Performance Report Now Available (01/2017)
To learn more about the PQM program’s activities worldwide, read our annual performance report for FY 2016.
- FDA Ghana Achieves International Reaccreditation (05/2016)
- PQM Helps Bring Relief to Patients Who Suffer from Parasitic Worm Infections (04/2016)
- PQM Partners with Liberia’s Regulatory Agency to Monitor Medicines Quality (03/2016)
- Study Examines Effectiveness of Novel CD3+ Screening Technology to Detect Poor Quality Medicines (02/25/2016)