PQM in the News
- Counterfeit Drugs Are Putting the Whole World at Risk (Popular Science – 03/02/2017)
- NAFDAC Laboratory Gets International Accreditation (Channels Television, Lagos, Nigeria – 01/27/2017)
- Industry Stakeholders Collaborate to Fight Illegal Pharma Supply Chains (Logistics Update Africa – 01/11/2017)
View more news coverage.
- PQM’s FY 2016 Annual Performance Report Now Available (01/2017)
To learn more about the PQM program’s activities worldwide, read our annual performance report for FY 2016.
- FDA Ghana Achieves International Reaccreditation (05/2016)
The Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) of Ghana successfully achieved ISO 17025 reaccreditation by the international accreditation board ANAB.
- PQM Helps Bring Relief to Patients Who Suffer from Parasitic Worm Infections (04/2016)
The support the PQM program provided to a pharmaceutical manufacturer in China will help bring some relief to patients who suffer from parasitic worm infections, especially in endemic countries.
- PQM Partners with Liberia’s Regulatory Agency to Monitor Medicines Quality (03/2016)
For the first time, a fixed amount award has been granted to the Liberian Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Authority to enable PQM to support medicines quality monitoring throughout the country.
- Study Examines Effectiveness of Handheld CD3+ Screening Tool to Detect Poor Quality Medicines (03/2016)
PQM study compares the effectiveness of novel screening and detection tools in identifying poor-quality medicines in circulation.
View more program news.